sreda, 15. marec 2017

For Your Very First Birthday..

Hey y'all!

Every Moment Matters
and I promised you a new creation of mine soon..
So it's me (DT Tina) who will be giving you some inspiration today..
This is my creation for this week..


A colleague at work asked me if I could make a precious little gift for her granddaughter's 1st Birthday so I made a card with one of my absolute favourite Magnolia images..
And some Maja Design papers of course..


This is Rose Cake Tilda from the BOHO Collection 2015..
I stamped her with Jet Black Archival Ink and coloured with Distress Inks..
If you are following my work on FB too you might have seen already a video on how I'm adding all those accents around..
A lot of accidents happened while I was working on that but as you can see it's all good in the end.. LOL!

I used  two more Magnolia stamp sets around the image and on the inside..
I'm talking about the Postcard and New York sets..
I used Memento Rich Cocoa to stamp those and I did some second generation stamping because I didn't want them to be too bold..


There are a lot of details on here and I did my best to make this gift as pretty as I could..
I used one of the most gorgeous Magnolia Doohickey's called Tilda Tag, then I tied some of our white Vintage Seam Binding on those..
Lots and lots of WOC flowers..
Different sizes and colours of half-pearls..
Paper doilies, the Balloon dies from one of the Magnolia Doohickey Club Kits..
Some twine and embellies that I made with my moulds..
Pearl string and Scrapiniec Chipboards..
Our Lace Fleur..
The Mini Doily Doohickey and an older Martha Stewart Punch on the back..
Gesso, embossing powders, Stickles and more..

If you want to see all the details up close and get an even more detailed description of the products used
I suggest you visit my blog HERE or my Magnolia only blog HERE..
Big pics and lots of info there..


I guess this is it.. For now..
Thanks for sticking with me until the end..
I sincerely hope you enjoyed today's post and of course.. Hope to see you here tomorrow too..

And don't forget to order your new Magnolia stamps..
The Springtime Collection 2017 is HERE..

Hugs, Tina (Craft Heaven Shop DT)

1 komentar:

  1. Oh wow.. the entire creation is amazingly beautiful Tina!!! Awesome details and embellies - definitely a priceless gift!!!! I can look at it for hours on end!! Bravissima!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši