petek, 10. marec 2017

Challenge #17 - Winner and Top 5

Good morning everyone!

A new challenge has started so it's time to announce who the winners of our February challenge are..
So here's our Top 5..
In order of submission..

20. Sai Jirawadee
35. Ulrica
37. DeeDee
48. Bella76
51. Vicky xx


Congratulations ladies!
Your creations are simply A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Grab your Top 5 badge and display it proudly on your blog, Facebook page, Instagram or wherever you want..
We want people to know where you talented ladies join in the fun!

Now the lucky winner of the 10€ Gift Certificate to our store is..


...

..Rosette who made this stunning gift set..


Here's your winner badge Rosette..
Grab it and contact us on the e-mail below in order to get your prize..
craftheavenshopATgmailDOTcom


Thank you all so much for supporting us and spreading the Craft Heaven love around!
We really hope to see you all join us again in our 18th challenge that started a few days ago..

We all wish you a lovely day!
Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop DT

2 komentarja:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL surprise and a great start for the weekend :D Thank you sooo much!!! I Have to pinch myself :) Thanks a lot!!! Wowweee

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Oh my goodness I've been so busy lately I've just had time pop by & you have put a HUGE MAHOOSIVE smile on my face girls thank you sooooooooo incredibly much. It still makes my week when I get a Top 5 so thank you so so much for making my week girls.
    Huge congrats to the other ladies for amazing creations & huge congrats to Rosette your creation as always was stunning.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši