petek, 8. december 2017

Cold noses..

Hello,

christmas is still coming closer. And this means we have to do more and more christmas cards =)
That's why I have a new christmas card to share with you today.
I used this absolutly cute stamp from Whipper Snapper. I have found him on a crafting fair this year. 


The background of this image I made with my great  Distress Oxide Inks. They are perfect for making those backgrounds. You can blend them more softly than the normal Distress Inks. I used the colours Black Soot, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans. I blended them with my round Blending Tool from Tim Holtz. It's so much easier as with the big blending tool.
The white sprinkles I made with Gesso. Here I took some paint on my brush and splattered it on the image. Of course I covered the image with removable tape ;)


 The round stamp is an oldie from Magnolia. The lyrics are from one of my fave Christmas songs.


I added a little charm right beside the image. Unfortunately I have no more of my fave mittens from Tina's shop. Here you can find the more sweet ones =)



Both tags are Doohickey dies and are movable.
I love to cover everything with white Gesso *lol*. The stamps on them are from Magnolia, too.


Hope I inspired you a bit today..

Hugs,

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar