ponedeljek, 6. november 2017

Wedding Exploding box in Blue....

Hello everyone!

It's me Barbara with you today! I'm sharing with you my newest wedding project...
As you know I love explosion boxes!


As usually I picked one of the most amazing Maja Design paper collections called Vintage Romance. This time in blue tones. 
The 12x12 paper sheets used are Wedding Day and Deep Love. I also used some sheets from the 6x6 paper pad.... and a sheet from Maja Design's Vintage Spring Basics Collection.

Inside you will find two simple pockets... both hold simple circle tags...
On the other two flaps I added some nice wishes..
Here you can also find the Scrapiniec The One - Background chipboard piece and a few Lemon flowers made with a beautiful Magnolia die..


On the cake I added one Little Daffodil, some more Lemon flowers, a few flowers made with white Foamiran, White Decorative Foam Bouquets and Texture paste....



Another closer photo....


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Barbara GR

1 komentar: